To encourage networking and cooperation, this year’s conference will feature the NAHDO Daily Puzzle. By no later than 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, a Daily Puzzle will be posted here.
- Those who successfully solve the puzzle and report on time will be entered into a drawing for a $25 Amazon gift card.
- You can work on the puzzle by yourself, but that takes most of the fun out of it. We encourage you to make contact with other attendees through the Accelevents platform to share in the fun.
- You get an extra entry into the drawing for each person not from your organization you work on the puzzle with (up to fifteen). We consider “work on” to mean that at least one of you helps the other figure out some aspect of the puzzle. Keep track of their names; you will need them for the report to get your extra entries.
- Each day there will be a Daily Puzzle Meet-Up during the break. The Meet-Up will pair you with a random person for three minutes.It’s a great opportunity to work on the puzzle or just network with people. You can meet up with someone new every three minutes.
- Daily Puzzle One (Crossword) - Available by 11:00 a.m. Monday, August 17. Drawing on Tuesday, August 18 at 2 p.m..
- Daily Puzzle Two (Cryptogram) - Available by 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 18. Drawing on Tuesday, August 25 at 2 p.m.
- Daily Puzzle Three (Nonogram) - Available by 11:00 a.m. Tuesday, August 25. Drawing on Wednesday, August 26 at 2 p.m.
- Daily Puzzle Four (Word Search) - Available by 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, August 26. Drawing on Wednesday, August 26 at 5:10 p.m.
Puzzle Reporting and Entering the Drawing
For the first three puzzles, your report will be due by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time the following day. For the fourth puzzle, the report is due by 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time on August 26. Here are the links for reporting: