The National Association of Health Data Organizations (NAHDO) is pleased to provide resources for health data organizations supporting the COVID-19 pandemic response. It is our belief that all data, including administrative data, is essential in guiding the response within the health care system and public health systems during this time.
If you need further information, please email email@example.com or call 801-532-2292.
COVID-19 Health Data Users Group
NAHDO and Mathematica invite all health data users to join a new learning collaborative called the "COVID-19 Health Data Users Group." If you are interested in participating, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about upcoming webinars and recordings of recent webinars is available here.
"A preliminary list of resources organized by Mathematica from publicly available resources." (Mathematica)
"We’ve gathered these blogs and journal articles - along with relevant content from our archives - into a COVID-19 Resource Center. Journal articles highlight lessons from previous pandemics, including school closures during the Spanish flu; public health preparedness; and communicating risk." (Health Affairs)
- Presentation on "Claims-Based Analysis During COVID-19" (August 11, 2021)
- Presentation on "Telehealth and COVID-19" (April 30, 2021)
- Presentation on "Using and Understanding COVID-19 Vaccine Data" (March 26, 2021)
- Presentation on "Accessing and Analyzing COVID-19 Vaccine Data" (January 29, 2021)
- Presentation on "What's the risk? A comparison of COVID-19 forecasting models." (July 29, 2020)
- A facilitated roundtable discussion featuring experts discussing the “Minnesota Data Consortium COVID-19 Data Sharing.” (July 17, 2020)
- Presentations by three health data experts who will share their experience developing and using new health data in light of the pandemic response. (June 4, 2020)
- A facilitated roundtable discussion featuring experts from different health care system perspectives. (May 27, 2020)
- A panel discussion of coding and tracking COVID019 cases and how to use hospital discharge data to inform response. (March 27, 2020)
- A panel discussion of novel use cases and resources that are available to health data organizations interested in leveraging existing data sources. (March 25, 2020)