Hot Topics Webinar Series
Our next Hot Topics Webinar, "Cloud-Based Solutions" is scheduled for Thursday, September 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern Time.
Register now to receive a calendar invite with joining information.
Full Schedule for 2022
- January 14 - What is FHIR and What Could it Mean for Health Data Organizations?
- Mike O'Neill, Technology Chair; Boston Health 2.0 and Chief Executive Officer, MedicaSoft, LLC
- Leanne Candura, Director, Population Health Team, Vice President, Human Services Research Institute
- March 11 - Data Standardization
- Julia Tremaroli, Integrated Healthcare Association
- Stefan Gildemeister, Minnesota Department of Health
- Kyle Russell, CEO, Virginia Health Information
- May 13 - Employer-Focused Analytics
- Pete Sheehan, VP of Client Solutions and State Initiatives, Center for Improving Value in Health Care
- Dana Richardson, CEO, Wisconsin Health Information Organization
- Haley Becker, Director of Analytics and Information Solutions, St. Louis Area Business Health Coalition/Midwest Health Initiative
- July 8 - Interoperability
- Lisa Bari, Civitas
- Josiane Bechara, NORC at the University of Chicago
- Rob Lauder, Mercer
- Kenley Money, ACHI
- Kyle Russell, VHI
- Sara Herdman, Verato (Reactor)
- September 15 - "Cloud-Based Solutions"
- Betsy Baker and Monica Coley, AWS
- Karl Fernstrom, Minnesota Department of Health
- Tricia Cox, Utah Department of Technology Services
- November 10 - Topic TBD