The Arkansas Healthcare Transparency Initiative is excited to invite you to attend the Spring 2020 Arkansas APCD Data Users group virtual meeting via Zoom, April 28, 2020, at noon Central time.
Once you've registered, a follow-up email will be sent with additional instructions to log into the meeting.
The data users group is open to anyone interested in or currently using Arkansas APCD data. This session will provide a forum for users to discuss how they are using data, what problems they may be having with data, and tips and tricks on handling data. This community of users serves to foster innovation and knowledge, making the Arkansas APCD easier to use for everyone.
The agenda for this upcoming session is based on feedback from our data users and data discovery and will include:
- APCD Unique ID (Hash ID) Collision Reduction Methodology
- Analyzing data in Qualified Health Plans by income strata
- Medicare Advantage claims identification
- Patient Attribution Methodology
- Latest database release information and data tips (as time allows)
Please share with other collaborators who might be interested in this meeting.