NAHDO is excited to announce an update to our awards and recognition program. We are accepting nominations for the following four awards:
Nominations should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 1, 2022. We will notify all nominators of the review committee’s decision.
Nominations for each award must include the following information:
- Nominator’s name, affiliation and contact information
- A justification explaining why the proposed recipient should receive this honor, not to exceed one page, double spaced.
- Proposed recipient’s name, affiliation or website address, and contact information
- For individual awards, you may also include a short bio sketch
1. Innovation in Data Dissemination Award
Criteria: This is an organizational award that recognizes novel data use and/or dissemination practices by a public or private health data organization.
Eligible organizations may be government agencies, non-profit organizations, or for-profit companies, and data dissemination efforts might include websites, advertising campaigns, written reports, or a combination of these and other communication initiatives.
2. Elliot M. Stone Award of Excellence in Health Data Leadership
Criteria: This is an individual award that recognizes lifetime achievement and leadership that has advanced the field of health data in the areas of data collection, analysis, dissemination, or outcomes measurement.
3. NAHDO Data Pioneer Award
Criteria: This is an individual award that recognizes an individual's contribution to data use or programming at a NAHDO member health data organization.
4. NAHDO Rising Star Award
Criteria: This is an individual award that recognizes emerging mid-level talent at a public or private health data organization that is contributing to NAHDO's mission.